
Today Brandon headed off to Sharks Cove for some great snorkeling. Holly stayed behind with Kiley and I. We all played, then when Kiley decided to take a nap, Holly and I played some card games!! They all came back around lunch time, and Dad, Chris, and Sean Wade came back with shrimp from Giovanni's Shrimp Shack!! It was pretty stinky, and left someone (we won't name any names) with some wicked BAD breath for the rest of the day. We played on the beach and turned Holly into a Mermaid, and Lexi into a horse, then showered and headed to Haleiwa. We had some yummy shaved ice in Haleiwa, and did a little shopping. For dinner we headed off to Sharks Cove grill for a yummy dinner. Brandon and I got a teriyaki chicken sandwich with a grilled pineapple slice. It was way yummy, and came on a sweet purple bun!! After lunch, we headed over to Sunset Beach for some great pictures. Then it was back to the beach house for a night of games and fun!!
Kiley will not take her binky, so I bought her some new ones, and she doesn't like those either!! Just the hands!! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "OuR HaWaIIaN aDveNTuRe-DaY tWo"