Today Brandon, Dad, Sean, and I headed down to Sharks Cove for some snorkeling. (Thanks for watching Kiley, Mom!!) I don't snorkel, so I was the "Watch the Gear" woman!! I sat on a rock and watched all the gear while the boys went snorkeling. There was a crazy lady sitting in this tarp thing that she had built on a rock. Dad talked to the park ranger and we found out that they call her Mary, and they let her stay there because she takes care of the trees. She was a wack-o!!!! While I was sitting there, she started yelling at someone, then I smelt this interesting smell. I asked the park ranger, if someone else lived there with her and he told me that she yells at the people in her head!! CRAZY!!!!!!! We spent the day at the beach, then the Dee's arrived, and we played some more, then headed in for dinner. After dinner we went on a hike to this ancient sacrificial place that leads to a gorgeous view of the sunset and the ocean. What a great way to end the day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "OuR HaWaIIaN aDveNTuRe-DaY sIX"