We left early this morning for the beautiful Hawaiian Islands. We are going to celebrate my sister Lexi's graduation in Oahu. We stay in the little town of Laie. Last night, Kiley must have known something exciting was happening, because as we were trying to pack, she did not want to sleep at all!! I think that we all got about two hours of sleep Wednesday night!! :) Kiley did great on the airplane, and once again did not sleep much, because there was too much to see!! We got our rental car, and decided to head to the beach house to meet my family, but due to my bad directions, we made it a bit later than my family. Oh well!! We made it and spent the afternoon unpacking, running the the grocery store, and visiting the beach!! We had a yummy dinner of spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, and of course a Hawaiian pineapple. YUMMY!!! Kiley had a hard time adjusting to the climate and the new surroundings, but Grandpa took her on a walk Thursday night, and brought her back sound asleep!! Yeah for Grandpa!! We love Hawaii!! Thanks for bringing us Mom and Dad!!
Back in the airport in AZ, ready for her first big trip!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love all the fun pictures, especially the one of Brandon with Kiley at dusk on the beach. Very cool. I am so jealous of you guys. I love Hawaii!!!