Just thought that I would give a quick update...Today marks the single digits! We have NINE days to go!! We have been working on the finishing touches to have everything ready. Brandon bought me a cute little box (Scion xB) this weekend to transport our baby girl in, and he installed the car seat last night. Everything has come together and we are ready for her to come, and are anxious to meet our sweet little baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so exciting! Can't wait to hear that she has arrived! I am thinking about you!
Are you due April 1st?? I have to tell you first hand that is the very very very best birthday in the whole world!! I really hope she comes that day!!!
We're thinking about you guys! I can't wait until I am in your place. I still have FOREVER to go!
holy cow!! nine days!!!! Are you like about to bust with excitement- along with about every other emotion!!!. Cant wait to see pics!!!
So I just saw to the side of your blog the post that you had your baby!! Congrats! She is SO SO adorable!