
Some good friends of ours threw me a baby shower for my old neighbors and ward friends this past Saturday. We had a wonderful time and I got some great things for our baby girl. Thank you so much Joni, Jacquie, Claire and Vickie for making it such a wonderful shower!! Also, thank you Lexi Loo for taking the pictures at my showers.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





So cute! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you all. You are going to be such a great mommy! Say hello to all those wonderful ladies for me. :)
I'm so sad I missed it! I even had a present and forgot to send it. I'm getting too old! I'll put it in the mail next week when we get home from Vegas. Love the diaper cake! It is so cute. Tell your mom congrats on crafting her pants off!!!! love you
So cute - your baby will be stylin'! =)