Slip-n-slides are a great way to cool off. Just grab a ton of plastic, a park, and lots of soap and water! That will do the trick!
Get up plenty of speed and you'll go zoomin' down for a wet and soapy adventure!!
Pretty soon you have the hang of it and you will be able to amaze your friends with the sweet tricks you can do!!!
that looks FUN! when was that??
That's awesome. I wish I could try that. Try and stay cool and don't melt ok? Have a happy week Hall family.
Jami! I just saw your comment on my blog. I had no idea YOU were married. You look gorgeous in all of your wedding pictures! What are you up to? Are you going to school or done? Where do you live now? I'm going to have to bookmark your blog. You guys are such a cute couple!
Love, Rebecca
Nice work kiddos! I know that couldn't have been at our local AJ parks...that's easy cuz we don't have grass at our local AJ parks...gotta love the Junction baby!!
We should make another slippin slide! I like that background!!
Brandon- so nice to hear from you! I love this bloggin/old pal findin world! You and your wife are about the cutest things. i haven't slip and slided with soap in a long time! We may have to bust it out soon. Hope all if well.
Kristal
Hey Brandon,
It's good to hear from you, I'm glad you found me. You and your wife look like your having a lot of fun. Too Cute!