So I just made this Blog thing cause that is what everyone does these days. Jami and I went to the Phoenix Zoo a while ago and these are some of the pictures that I took with my new camera lens. I don't really have much else to "blog"... but I'll find something.
So I just made this Blog thing cause that is what everyone does these days. Jami and I went to the Phoenix Zoo a while ago and these are some of the pictures that I took with my new camera lens. I don't really have much else to "blog"... but I'll find something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SWEET Blog!!!
Yay!! You have a Blog!!!
I like your new blog!! :)
-Holly
Finally! Welcome to the blogging black hole. You'll be an addict before you know it.
Oh, and your pictures of the zoo are awesome! They totally look like they should be in National Geographic. Totally professional!
Jake
Nice pictures. Okay so shoot me an email so I can invite you to my blog...actually I just saw your email on your blog..never mind..ha ha!! I'll send you the invite to that one. It was fun seeing you guys at costa vida.
Celeste Nielson Caldwell
What up Bro!! nice blog man. I'm totally lovin' the pics. Nice work!!!
-Lexi