Our little Princess turned two months old on Monday! She is getting so smiley, and just loves to smile and giggle, especially at 4am when Mom and Dad are trying to sleep!! :) She loves to suck on her hands, and tries to get her whole fist in her mouth! She loves to coo and is trying so hard to talk!! :) We are loving this new stage, and cannot get enough of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She's soooooo cute!
She's starting to look like her Aunt Heidi!!!
Your baby is so adorable.
You might be wondering who am I!- I am Sara, my dad was (ex) Elder Hall's mission paresident :):) so we know each other since then :)
You guys have one cute little girl. I love my little girl, she isn't little tho, she is 2 yrs old going on 7... they grow up so fast. :)
-Sara