Brandon, Jami & Kiley Hall

About Us

“To the world, you may be one person, but to one person, you just might be the world”. We were married in the Mesa, Arizona Temple on September 15, 2006. We enjoy living in Arizona near family and friends. We update our blog regularly with the happenings of our family. Check back often to see what we are up to! Also, click on the "Contact Us" link at the top of the webpage if you wish to email us. We love hearing from you!

~Brandon, Jami & Kiley Hall

Honeymoon in Hawaii

September 17 - 24, 2006

We celebrated our Honeymoon on the beautiful island of Maui, Hawaii. We drove up Mt. Haleakala one morning to look down the extinct volcano.

First Anniversary

September 2007

We celebrated our first anniversary in Lakeside, Arizona. Jami, being the mighty fine camper that she is, was not too sure about a “boy” trip , (camping, fishing, quad riding, and watching football) for their first anniversary, but they ended up having a wonderful time! Brandon taught Jami how to fish, and she caught her very first, and probably last fish!!

Second Anniversary

September 21 - 28, 2008

We celebrated our second anniversary with a weeklong cruise to Mexico! We ported in Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, and Mazatlan. We had a wonderful time, soaking up the sun, eating, enjoying the sites, and swinging thru the tops of the trees in Mazatlan, Mexico.

Third Anniversary

September 2009

Where to go? What to do? With a baby on the way, it might be just chillin' in A.J.

Kiley Rae Hall

Posted by Jami On Wednesday, April 14, 2010
On Tuesday evening, March 23, 2010, I was sitting on the couch, and was having pains here and there, but was not thinking too much about them. I was wondering if they were contractions, but I was not sure, because I had no clue what to expect!! Brandon decided that he would get our suitcase all ready and set it by the door ready to go, just in case!!

Well, we went to bed, and at 3:35am, I woke up and was pretty sure my water had broke. I called to Brandon, and he told me to call my doctor. I could not figure out how to get through the after hours line, so we just decided to head to the hospital. We left at 4:00am, and got there at about 4:15am. When we got there, we checked in, and they took me back to triage. I was dilated to a one, was 80% effaced, and indeed my water was broke!! They started me on an IV, and said that they would be keeping me.

After they got me all checked and situated, they moved me to labor and delivery. They continued to check me, and the next time they checked, I was dilated to about a 2 1/2-3. I was starting to hurt, so I asked for an epidural. They came and gave me one, then Dad stopped by on his way to work.

Mom and Lexi came by to see me before Lexi went to school, and they brought Brandon breakfast. A couple hours later, they came back to check on me, and I was dilated to a 4. The contractions were starting to get more intense, but thanks to the epidural, I did not feel a thing!! :) A couple hours later they came to check on me, and I was at a 9. The nurse was really surprised, and told me that we were going to have a baby really soon!! About 10 minutes later, I had Brandon call the nurse in, because I was starting to feel a lot of pressure. She came in, checked me, and I was at a 10. She left to call my doctor, and get everything ready. Brandon called my Mom, and told her we would have a baby really soon, so she headed down to the hospital. My doctor got there, and fifteen minutes later, we had an adorable baby girl, at 11:57am! Kiley was 6 lbs. 13 oz. and was 20 inches long.

Once they got her all cleaned up, Brandon went out to the waiting room to get my Mom, Dad, Lexi, Holly, and his mom, Terri, to let them all come see our baby girl. We are so grateful that the labor and delivery went so smoothly, and are so grateful to have such a healthy, beautiful baby girl.

We love you Kiley Rae and are so glad that you have joined our family!!

In the labor and delivery room

Mom and Kiley

Kiley after her first bath!

Look at those cute little feet!!

Daddy and his little Princess

Our first family picture!!


0 Response to "Kiley Rae Hall"

    hit-counter-download.com