We have 46 days left to go!! We are getting very excited! Brandon finished touching up the paint in our baby girls room this weekend, and we got it all put back together. It is looking way cute, and is almost done!! Here is a sneak preview....More pictures to come when we get it all completed!!
Thank you Grandpa R. for cutting out the flower, and Thank you Lexi Loo for painting it!! You are very talented!!

Brandon got a new toy....
(Brandon thinks its a girly name, but that is what I call it!!)
Brandon bought our Baby Girl an adorable outfit to wear when he takes her "jeeping" in "Bumble Jeep"!!

Brandon has been quite the tomato grower this year. We have one tomato plant that has gone wild!! We have gotten over 20 pounds of yummy cherry tomatoes off this one little plant and Brandon has been making lots of salsa.
and last but not least, I told myself that I would never post one of these, but here is the picture many have asked for!! 33 weeks and counting!! Hope everyone has a Happy Valentines Day!!

The baby's room is super cute. And, by the way, I just love that the baby has an outfit to match the jeep... so awesome =)
And you look great!
Where's the craft your pants off?
Jami--you look so good! Can I please see some more belly shots before the baby comes. I'm baby hungry!