I know that this post is a little late, ok a lot late, but we have had a lot going on. Brandon and I had a wonderful Christmas this year! I had to work on Christmas Eve, but we got a phone call the night before that our crib and dresser were ready to be picked up. Brandon said that he would go get them the next morning. When I got home from work, I was so excited to see the dresser and crib, but my sweetheart had wrapped them all up!! He told me that I had to wait until Christmas to open them!!
After a long wait, Christmas morning came, and I got to see what Santa had brought...
A crib and a dresser for our baby girl!! (Thanks Santa!!) Brandon also surprised me and bought me a deep fryer!! I am a French Fry addict, so I was super excited! Brandon made me some french fries from scratch the next day and they were so yummy!
More pictures to come, as we finish decorating our baby girls room!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It looks adorable, Jami! Also, I LOVE the color of your family room walls. Do you know what the name of the color is?