I have been crafting again!!! We made these cute burp cloths last night. I am very happy with how they turned out, and they were super easy to make. Brandon wanted his own special burp cloth, so he picked out his own fabric, which ended up being the camouflage with jeeps! Not too girly, but he will actually use it!! I can't wait for the first time our baby girl spits up all over him!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cute Jami!!! Make sure you get a picture of the first time he gets covered. ha ha
Love ya, Good job!!!
Cute cute! I am glad that we have the same taste in bedding for baby girls!! We have been happy with the cherry blossom bedding set we got. It's all still in good condition after 8 months. We got the diaper holder, curtains, bumper, quilt, sheets, and bed skirt. Oh and my mom got us these cute wall decal stickers that go with the set. Super cute! Can't wait to see your Nursery all put together.
very cute!!! I love them!
Oh and Tell Pres...you do have mice in the Junction, you just won't know it if you don't have dog food in your garage! We had a family of 8 at the Covina house. We've already gotten 1 or 2 here and now this one in the house! And that Marsh just thinks he keeps making comments b/c he wishes he lived out here by us! :-)