Brandon graduated from University of Phoenix last week! He received his Bachelors degree in Business Information Systems. I am so proud of him and all his hard work!!! To celebrate, I threw him a surprise party!!! Enjoy the pictures below. Congratulations Brandon! I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats Brandon, we are also so proud of you! You have definitely worked hard! Sorry we missed your party. It sounds like it was a successful surprise, good job Jami!!
You guys totally know how to party it up! Thanks for inviting us - it was so fun to catch up with you! We love this last picture of Jake enjoying the food :). Congrats Brandon!
That was FUN! It was so fun to see you guys again. And I (obviously) enjoyed the food. I sure am glad my gigantic mouth was caught on camera! Congratulations again, Brando! We really need to get together again.
Jake
We are so glad we were able to come and catch up with you. Good luck with the pregnancy and everything else! The Judd's