
year with them on!! It is so nice to have my teeth again, and hopefully
the lovely sores that I have had for the past year can finally heal!
When I got home from work today, my sweet husband
had made me an awesome dinner of steak, squash, and pineapple!
It was great to be able to eat normal again and it tasted delicious!
Thanks Brandon!! :)
You look hot!!! ;)
You DO look hot!!! I want my braces off!!!
Looks great!! I know you've been wanting them off for a while. Glad it finally happened for you!
You look beautiful!!! How fun to have them off. I never had braces, but I can imagine it would be pretty annoying.
I remember that day. It was a great day! Three cheers for being brace free!!!
Yay Jami! You look beautiful!
Jami! That is so freaking exciting! I loved getting my braces off, though my teeth felt slimy. I actually kept my braces after they took them off (I know, I'm a freak). Hope all is well with you! Tell everyone his for us. Though I miss that ward soooo much, Washington is just bliss:)