We had lots of fun observing all the various animals. Maybe someday we will build a zoo of our own!
We took a trip out to the Wildlife World Zoo on Saturday. Here are some pictures of our adventure...
First animal we came to was the lion. We were the first to enter the gates when the zoo opened, and we think the lion was not quite ready for us. We may have startled him; however, he freaked the heck out of us when he came charging at the fence with a roar! Even though a fenced kept us apart, a charging lion accompanied by a deep roar from about 6 feet away will certainly impress you...just bring a change of pants!
Primates are always an interesting group to observe. They look and act so much like us - some more than others!
There were plenty of birds of all varieties to observe.
The giraffe feeding station was something that everyone must experience. Finding yourself face-face with a creature this tall, and then having its slimy, extremely long tongue reach out for you is the stuff dreams are made of!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Jami! I'm so glad you found my blog so I could find yours! =) That zoo looks amazing! Hope everything is going well!
Hey Jami! It's so good to see you (in picture form anyways). I'm glad you're doing so well. You and your hubby are so cute. Love the Disneyland pictures. It's so crazy to see pictures of your little sisters all grown up. Weird. Glad you found our blog so we can keep in touch. Say hello to your family the next time you see them. :)
Sweet pics bro!! I'm so bummed i couldn't come. :( next time for sure! You gotta teach me how to take pro pics like these!!
Those were great pics!!! I got the shivers when I thought of that giraffe tongue licking my hand. YUCK!