My sister, Lexi, has a new pet and she decided that it would be funny to scare me tonight. So this afternoon she came over with Mom and Holly while Brandon and I were both at work and hid her lion in our hallway. When I got home, I headed to our room and as I rounded the corner I freaked out!! Once I realized what it was and Brandon told me the story I started to laugh. By the way, I just found out that Lexi Loo has named her lion name Raja!!
Watch out Loo, pay-back is coming!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That Lion is so cute! He really is the size of you...I couldn't really tell on your cell phone! Hilarious!!! Good job Lexi! Wish I could have been there to laugh! Also I really want him...so Lexi if you get tired of it let me know :)
Rarrrrrrrrr! Don't cry JJ. Look for revenge! Get 'em back!
Love ya,
Dad
tee hee did u see the pics of me w/ it?? its a little ways down on my blog but yah. Lindsey won it at the state fair and then we gave it to lexi! lol...