For our second anniversary we went on a week long cruise to the Mexican Riviera. Below are some pictures of our adventures...
Our first stop was in Cabo San Lucas. We spent the day at Lover's Beach relaxing in the sand, snorkeling, and just enjoying the sights. We also took a small boat ride over to see Pirate's Cave, and some seals basking on the rocks.
Our second stop was in Mazatlan. Here we went to a resort and relaxed in the pools all day overlooking the ocean. We did a Time Share presentation and after only a 30 minute speech they paid all our taxi fares for the day, gave us all the free food and drinks we wanted, allowed us full use of the pools and facilities, and then paid us 50 bucks! We thought it was well worth the 30 minute sales pitch!
On our third stop we went to Puerto Vallarta. Here we booked a Canopy Tour. Zip lines through the trees of the rain forest 90 feet high and 200 yards long...it was a blast! The ride out there was even an adventure! Traveling about an hour and a half in off road utility vehicles we were able to see parts of the city and amazing views of the rain forest.
Dinner and other meals were absolutely fabulous! We loved the food and enjoyed the company of various couples we ate with.
Our waiters and stateroom attendant quickly became our close friends. Erkan, Darryl, and Tahwee were our waiters, and Oscar was our stateroom attendant. The fourth waiter, Allan, was at the table next to us. They all did an amazing job and made our trip even that much better!
Ship life was relaxing. Climbing rock walls, hangin' by the pool, doing whatever we felt like. It was nice to have nothing planned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It looks and sounds like you guys had tons of fun! Your pictures are great!
Wow! How fun! I went on a Disney Cruise with my extended family in high school and loved it! It was so relaxing and I felt like we were eating ALL the time! Someday I hope to go on one with my hubby. Glad you guys had fun! Happy be-lated 2nd anniversary!
I'm so jealous!!! I've only been on a cruise once, but I loved it! Great pictures!
Yeah!! I'm glad you guys had fun. Hopefullly our tips helped and if they didn't well... too bad. just kidding!
Hi jami! i am glad you found me. it is fun to catch up and get in contact with old friend thru these blogs. congrats on your anniversary. it looks like you both had a great time.
~ashley
Looks like fun you guys!!!!!! Maybe that could be what we do for our fifteen year anniversary. Hmmmm...........
Congratulations!!! I can't believe you two have been married two years already. Time flies.
Loved your pictures!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Hopefully we'll go on a cruise one day. Ü